As part of the NJDPA's Practice Enhancement Program, we are offering a billing optimization system that will protect you and your practice and enhance your monetary collections via a three-phase program:
This program works through fortifying your practice/ASC with policies and procedures that are consistent with federal guidelines, including ERISA, HIPAA, PPACA and Department of Labor. Learn more.
- Once strict compliance is implemented, appeals processes can be handled more aggressively and higher collections will result. Learn more.
- When progress stops on a particular claim, this program will engage one of the country’s leading ERISA experts (AVYM) and one of our legal partners to get your unpaid or low-paid claim adjudicated. Learn more.
The Practice Enhancement Program is exclusive to NJDPA members and is provided at a discounted rate. If you are a member, request a consultation below.
Master Class Series (Must be a member to view)
- AVYM is a leading healthcare reimbursement recovery consulting firm
- Over 15 years of experience
- Frier Levitt is one of the premier healthcare law firms in New Jersey
- Experienced in arbitrating and litigating unpaid reimbursement claims